17th Annual Dave Spencer Ski Classic
February 27-March 1, 2015
Forming Your Team
Teams should consist of 5 people for Saturday’s Race or 2-5 people for Sunday’s Mountain Rally. If you need to be placed on a team, or you need a spot filled, we will be happy to make arrangements for you.
Each team must raise a minimum of $750 ($150 per person) and will receive the Classic Package (lift tickets not included).
Discounted lift tickets will be available for purchase. Call or e-mail us for fundraising tips or any other questions about the Dave Spencer Ski Classic (DSSC) at 970-259-0374 or email@example.com. This event benefits our winter disability sports programs.
As always, are encouraged and prizes will be given to individuals and teams. Here’s your chance to be outrageous, but remember this is a family event!
Paradise Race Arena will be the venue for those who can predict their race time and “hit it.” Prizes will be awarded for consistency, speed and of course, the best wipe-out!
Mountain Rally- Sunday
Participate in the mountain scavenger hunt and poker run. Prizes will be awarded for the best poker hand, correct trivia answers and other goofy happenings including costumes.
- Friday: Welcome Reception & Registration at Lost Dog Lounge 5-7 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: Ski events at the Dave Spencer Center at Durango Mountain Resort
- Sunday: Awards Party for participants at the DoubleTree Hotel 5:30-8 PM
- For reservations, contact Karen at 970-759-5495 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or registration forms, contact Karen at 970-259-0374, 970-759-5495 or email@example.com.
- Team Registration
- Event Overview (page 1)
- Fundraising Pledge Sheet (page 1)