2020 Summer Bike Rental Program
Rental Program Terms
- Renters must be familiar with the safe and proper use of the equipment.
- Rentals are restricted to individuals who have experience using the equipment.
- All rentals are at the discretion of ASA staff.
- The minimum time period for a rental is one week.
- Any costs or repairs associated with damages or theft of the rented equipment are the sole responsibility of the renter.
- Bike and Safety Equipment will be delivered and picked up on a scheduled Monday or Thursday.
- During this unprecedented time, the ASA Bike Rental Program will be open to our community free of charge.
- However, Renters will be required to have a credit card on file prior to receiving equipment for any lost or damaged equipment.
- ASA would love a testimonial about their rental experience to help us build our rental program and sustain it in the future!
Step #1: Contact Adaptive Sports Association to set up your rental by calling 970-403-6522 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your reservation is not complete until we have a credit card on file, and you have received a confirmation email.
Step #2: Submit Paperwork
Must be completed a minimum of 72 hours prior to the pick-up/drop-off date.
Please read the following documents thoroughly and sign:
#3 – ASA Liability Waiver
Mitigation Processes for COVID-19
- Prior to the rental and upon return all equipment will be cleaned and disinfected according to CDC recommendations.
- Equipment delivery, pick up, drop-offs, and maintenance checks will be executed in accordance with current social distancing guidelines.
Rental Transportation, Return/Damage Terms
- Safe transportation and use of the rented equipment during the rental period are the sole responsibility of the renter.
- Upon delivery and pick up, the renter and ASA staff will review the equipment and any damage.
- Late returns are subject to a fee.
- Any costs or repairs associated with the rented equipment involving damages or theft are the sole responsibility of the renter.
- If the equipment is deemed unsafe or irreparable as a result of damages incurred while in the possession of the renter, the renter will be liable for the cost of new replacement equipment at full retail cost.
Repairs/Adjustments During the Rental Period
- Renters can make simple adjustments approved by ASA staff.
- Any additional adjustments or repairs should not be performed until contact has been made with ASA staff.
- ASA Staff has created videos on the adjustments of each type of bike in our fleet for your instruction and convenience.
- Staff will utilize video calls or will travel to renters to perform repairs/adjustments.
- Renters should report any crashes, falls, drops, or other incidents to ASA staff immediately.