Come and help ASA offer adaptive programs and outdoor summer programming to individuals with disabilities, as well as their friends and families.
We also include adaptive sports for kids! During the summer season, volunteers are needed to assist with regularly scheduled whitewater rafting, flat-water canoeing, lake kayaking, cycling and camping. Other activities will include rock climbing, water-skiing, and sailing. No experience is necessary and we provide all training.
Summer volunteer training has already occurred, but we’d still love to have you join us! Call 970-259-0374 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss upcoming volunteer opportunities. View our program calendar to see our upcoming events.
- Raft training on the Animas River
- Canoe and kayak training on Turtle Lake
- Cycling training at Fort Lewis College
Volunteer benefits include:
- Experience learning new outdoor sports
- Learn the skills to help people with disabilities enjoy the experience of summer sports and outdoor recreation
- Free rafting days for volunteers
- Discounts at local businesses
- Pro deals
For more information about volunteering for our summer program please call 970-259-0374 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing the necessary forms and background check, you can view our Google calendar to see what events are coming up. Then, call our office at 970-259-0374 or e-mail email@example.com to sign up for a trip.
Visit VolunteerSpot to view upcoming trips and sign-up online!