We invite you to join our amazing group of staff and volunteers who give back in such wonderful ways for our program. It is with the tremendous support of so many individuals, businesses, volunteers and foundations that together make “Exploring Possibilities” a reality. We are proud to offer so many activities for people with disabilities.
Our pledge for your membership support:
· We will continue our work with the disability community with as much fervor as ever.
· We will continue to nurture the human spirit to bring out the best in each individual involved with our programs.
· We will continue to build a sense of community by bringing together a diverse group of people of a common heart.
· We will continue to prudently utilize funding with complete honestly and integrity.
· We will continue together to make differences in the quality of others’ lives one student at a time.
Ways to Donate:
- Download and complete our donation form. Then you can come by our office to make a payment, mail it to Adaptive Sports Association, PO Box 1884, Durango, CO 81302 or fax it to 970-259-2175.
- PAYPAL. Donate online using PayPal. Click the “Donate” button below.
- COLORADO GIVES. Donate online using ColoradoGives.org. For more information on Colorado Gives Day, check out ColoradoGives.org/cogivesday.
- AMAZON SMILE. Whenever you shop on Amazon.com, be sure to use Smile.Amazon.com. Select our organization and a portion of your purchase will be donated to Adaptive Sports
- AMAZON WISH LIST. Visit our Amazon Wishlist to see what we’re in need of!
- CITY MARKET. Donate while you shop for groceries! Register your City Market value card online, select Adaptive Sports Association (ID#10216) and a portion of your purchase will be donated to Adaptive Sports .
We also gladly accept outdoor clothing and equipment donations including: camping, rafting, canoeing, kayaking, skiing and snowboarding gear.
Spread the Word
Telling friends, family, co-workers and neighbors about our program and why you love Adaptive Sports is one of the best ways you can influence our program.
You can also buy ASA gear and tell everyone about our program through what you wear! Check out ASA gear at ASAStuff.com.