Join ASA and our extensive team of volunteers for another winter season on the snow working with people with disabilities. We will train intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders to teach adaptive snow sports. No previous experience with ski/snowboard instruction or with disabilities is necessary. The benefits of volunteering are significant, including:
- Free ski improvement clinics
- Improved skills to help people with disabilities enjoy the experience of winter snow sports
- Discounted skiing at Durango Mountain Resort
- Generous discounts at a number of local businesses
- Pro (discounted) deals on ski equipment
Winter volunteer orientations are held in early November. For more information, please contact our downtown office by calling 970-259-0374 or e-mailing email@example.com. Look under Volunteer Forms for answers to frequently asked questions and other volunteer resources. You can view our training and lesson calendar by clicking HERE. Download necessary forms and waivers by clicking HERE.